What does this plugin do?
Gravity Forms does not natively support conditional logic for ‘date picker’ Date fields. This plugin adds this functionality, allowing you to apply conditional logic based on ‘date picker’ date fields – show or hide fields based on the date selected.
Supports all date formats including:
Supports four logic rules:
- Greater than
- Less than
- Is not
Supports keyword logic:
Features an easy to use date picker to help you select the date in the form editor.
Please note that this plugin only supports the ‘date picker’ input type – the other input types (‘date field’ and ‘date drop down’ are natively supported by Gravity Forms).
See a demo of this plugin at demo.gravitygeek.com/date-field-conditional-logic-for-gravity-forms/
How to I use the plugin?
- Install and activate the plugin.
- In your form, add a ‘Date’ field (if you haven’t already)
- Add or edit the field you want to apply the conditional logic to
- Open the ‘Advanced’ tab
- Tick ‘Enable Conditional Logic’
- Using the options, select the date field and apply the logic as required
- Save the form and test the results