What does this plugin do?
- Adds the ability to make the list field have a drop down (select) field inside of a list field column.
- Supports ‘enhanced drop down’ that allows you to search/filter the list of options.
- Ability for the form user to add new options if they don’t exist.
- Ability to set the drop down label and value separately (for example, ‘item 1’ as the label and ‘100’ as the value – this allows you to do caluclations based on the users selection)
- compatible with Gravity Forms List Field Calculations Add-On
- compatible with Gravity PDF
See a demo of this plugin at demo.itsupportguides.com/gravity-forms-list-field-select-drop-down